Yoga | 10 Health benefits of practicing yoga Everyday
Yoga practice is good for every one if it should be done every day. It helps to bring synchronization between mind, body and soul. Now a days it is not taken as any art but is treated as the technology with full of movements which keeps you healthy and you feel happy from inside. It has been treated as the one of the best mantra to live life happily and healthy forever. This is an ancient art to maintain the body, mind and soul. It increases the power of mind and body. It helps in better sleep, getting fewer cold and feeling relaxed and at ease all the time. Researcher has catches some benefits of yoga that is listed below:-
- Flexibility- Yoga improves flexibility is the first thing that almost everybody knows. In the beginning, you will probably not touch your toe but after practicing for some days, it will become easier for you. So, it makes your body flexible.
- Building of muscle strength- Strong muscles look good but it’s more beneficial than just looking good. Strong muscles prevents from the joints pain, arthritis or back pain.
- Improves the bones health- When you exercise in the gym, you must have to lift something heavy which helps to build your muscles but in yoga there are so many postures which require lifting your own body weight. It’s not only helpful in building muscles but it also improves the health of bones.
- Increased blood flow- yoga helps increasing the blood flow. It also gets more oxygen to the cells of body which function better.
- Boost immunity- A recent study found that practicing yoga regularly makes changes in gene expression that boost the immunity.
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure- Yoga helps lowering the risk of high blood pressure. Two studies of people with hypertension, published in the British medical journal The Lancet, compared the effects of Savasana (Corpse Pose) with simply lying on a couch. After three months, Savasana was associated with a 26-point drop in systolic blood pressure (the top number) and a 15-point drop in diastolic blood pressure (the bottom number—and the higher the initial blood pressure, the bigger the drop.
- Lower the risk of diabetes- Yoga will help in reducing the risk of diabetes. It also helps lowering the bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol and boost the immunity. It has been found to lower blood glucose level in several ways such as lowering the cortisol and adrenaline level, helps in weight loss and improves the sensitivity to the effects of insulin. By practicing yoga every day, you can cut your risk of diabetic complications like heart attack, kidney failure and blindness.
- Improve your focus- This is the most important benefit of practicing yoga. This is more helpful for students. If students practice it every day, he/she can gain improved coordination, reaction time, memory and even IQ scores.
- Relax your entire system- It encourages to relax your entire system by slow down your breath, focus on the present, shifting the balance from sympathetic nervous system to the parasympathetic system. It makes you calm down, lower your breath and heart rates, decrease the blood pressure and increase the blood flow to the intestine and reproductive organs.
- Helps in sleep better- It gives a kind of relief from this hectic modern lifestyle. It relaxes your entire body, releases all the tension and stress and gives deeper sleep. A good night sleep is very important for a healthy and successful lifestyle.
The bottom line is practicing yoga every day will give you several health benefits which can help you survive with calm and happily in this modern, hectic and full of stress lifestyle. So, start practicing yoga today and maintain your mind, body and soul.