Weight Loss | Does Water Really Helps To Lose Weight?
Weight loss is always not an easy task. Experts say that when it comes to lose weight, the more water you should drink, Right. There are numerous studies that shows drinking more and more water help to lose weight. So is it true? According to a study which was conducted in 2010 delivered that obese people who are following a calories strict diet plan can lose significantly more weight if they’ll drink two glasses of water before each meal than those obese people who are following strict diet without drinking water before each meal. University of Birmingham recently found that obese people who are on diet drunk 470ml water before their meal lost more weight than those obese dieters who did not drink any extra water. However, weight loss with water is a vast finding and it is now proved that drinking water at certain times can lead to weight loss cannot be ignored. In year 2003, Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism journal reported that drinking 500 ml water is linked to boost metabolism by 30 percent along with extra 100 kilo joule burnt. So, scientists regularly claimed that water plays the key role while it comes to weight loss. However, according to health experts if you want to lose weight or if you are already controlled weight then you can maintain your slim and fit body by drinking more water and keeping yourself well hydrated.
Weight loss with water! How?
- Keeps you hydrated which leads you eat less- Whenever you feel slightly hungry, you grab the foods to fulfill your hunger and it happens due to dehydration. A simple logic suggests that we all are little bit dehydrated at any point of time and feels hunger. This dehydration leads you feel hunger and you eat. So, in order to lose weight, when you’ll feel light hunger, just drink one or two glasses of water and your hunger for food will go away. Please note, light and clear urine indicates that you body is well hydrated.
- Prevents you drinking kilo joule drinks- After drinking 1.5 to 2 l of water every day, your thirst will not demand for kilo joule packed drinks such as soft drinks, milk based coffee, flavored tea and juice which we generally tend to take when we are thirsty. In simple terms, we consume a very less amount of kilo joule drinks when we are well hydrated which helps to lose weight.
- Helps to keep your stomach happy- Many people are there who regularly feel tired, bloated and clogged up. In order to maintain a healthy digestion, health expert always suggest drinking enough fluids.
- Helps to burn more kilo joule- It has been proved that drinking icy cold water helps to burn up kilo joule up to extra 400 per day for every 2 l of water. It will be equivalent to an extra snack per day.
- Keeps you psychologically ready to maintain your good health- Many people simply carry the water bottle wherever they go. Many people start their day by drinking one or two glasses of water. Many people add lemon with water which helps to focus on what they are eating and drinking. It helps to focus on their diet throughout the day.
So, the simple term is that drinking more water will only give you health benefits with no harm. Start drinking more water at the certain time and follow the expert’s diet plan which can help you achieve your weight loss goal faster.