Weight loss After Baby- 5 Tips For Losing Baby Weight
Pregnancy is the most wonderful feeling for every woman. We all are aware that when a woman is pregnant she has to take extra care of her health. Health care during pregnancy includes no running and no jumping, no hard work, proper eating on time and plenty of rest. These things are very important to have a healthy pregnancy. When baby arrives, body becomes fat and lazy because of lots of eating habit with lots of rest and no hard work during pregnancy. The reason of extra fat and body weight is lots of calories intake during pregnancy makes the body used to take rest all the time. So, these two things are the main causes for the baby weight after delivery.
Weight loss after baby or maintain the pre-pregnancy body shape is very important for every women but after delivery your body needs at least six month of time to recover. So, before start doing exercise and dieting to lose fat, you’ll have to wait for minimum six months otherwise it may give negative impact on your body instead of positive. Dieting and exercise immediate after delivery can make you feel tired and your body will recover very slowly. As we all believe that after baby a woman can never get her pre-pregnancy body shape but it’s not 100% true. Here are so many ways which can help you in achieving your goal for weight loss after baby or pre-pregnancy shape even after one or two baby but of course you’ll have to give your full attention on your goal for fitness. Here are 5 most important and very easy way to begin your fitness routine without severe effects on your new born baby and your health.
- Breast feeding- This is the most easy and natural way to lose weight after delivery. It’s not only make you slim but it works for your new born baby too. you must have heard about the number of health benefits of breast milk for baby. It’s a universal truth that mother’s milk is the best for baby’s health but unfortunately some women gets it wrong and they don’t feed their baby. So, in order to lose mama’s weight and to improve immunity of new born baby, breast feeding is the best way.
- Walking- This is also a good option for maintaining a healthy weight and body. Start walking around the block and make it little farther every day. It makes you feel good and it doesn’t harm the body of new mom.
- Eat fruits- Eating plenty of foods will help you achieve your goal for weight loss in a healthy way. You’ll need to eat at least 4 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables in a day. Eat fiber rich foods and starchy foods. Have a look on your portion size and avoid fatty and sugary foods.
- Exercises- Do a light and easy warm up exercise at least for 5 minutes.
- Drink Water- Drinking plenty of water throughout the day is important for everybody. Water helps eliminating the toxins from the body it keep you hydrated and fresh. It makes you feel full all the time. So, it prevents you from over eating.
However, above written tips are very useful to help you in get back in your pre-pregnancy shape or weight loss after baby. These tips are very effective and easy to follow. It will also not affect your new born baby. So, before hitting gym, you need to try these 5 tips. 30 minutes brisk walk along with your baby on stroller is enough to pump your heart faster and making you full of sweat.