How to Reduce Wrinkles- 5 Natural Tips to Be Wrinkle Free
Wrinkles are the first signs of ageing. It occurs when the elastic fiber of the skin gets break down. The loss of elasticity causes the effects of wrinkles on the skin. Instead of battling it with expensive creams, lotions, and treatment, you should go for some natural way. This natural way will protect your skin from wrinkles and as you know nature has no side effects. Now a day’s so many formulas and findings are there which claims to eliminate wrinkles but it’s very hard to know that which formula will work. So, avoid all the misguided products and go for the natural way to give your skin a youthful look. Here are some natural ways that will not only help in reducing the signs of ageing but it will also help in making your skin moré fresh and glowing.
- Quit Smoking- If you are a smoker, you’ll have to give-up your habit for the sake of your beauty. Smoking is the worst thing for the skin. It makes you look 5 to 10 years older than your real age. It makes your skin dry and sallow looking with age spots. It adds loads of wrinkles to your face especially around the eyes and lips area. It deprives oxygen and nutrients from your skin and leads your skin to a great damage. Tobacco contains more than 4,000 chemicals and none of them is beneficial for skin.
- Drink plenty of water- Water is most important to maintain the elasticity of the skin. It helps to get rid the toxins out of the body and improve your digestion system. Healthy and glowing skin is the result of good digestion. Water keeps your skin hydrated and it looks radiant and healthy.
- Eat fresh to look fresh- Yes, this is absolutely correct. If you want to have healthy glowing skin, you’ll have to eat fresh and healthy foods like fruits, vegetables; lemon juice, egg white etc. fresh fruits and vegetables are filled with vitamin A and D. It will help plumping your skin from inside. Many fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants which are very beneficial for skin.
- Do not over wash your face- Washing face more frequently will also lead to many type of skin problems. Skin has own natural oil which protects the skin and keeps is moisturize. Face wash more often will remove the natural oil from the skin and can make it dry and irritable. Dryness and irritation can cause your skin to look dull, lifeless and aged and it can cause wrinkles too.
- Switch your sleep position- Sleep position is also accelerated to development of wrinkles. It has been found that if you are regularly sleeping on your stomach, you are more likely to develop skin wrinkles. Sleeping on your back is more favorable for your skin because it keeps skin pulling forward.
Wrinkles can be avoided and you can look younger than your real age, if you will include above written tips in your daily life. Above written tips are more favorable for avoid wrinkles but once you have got, it’s very difficult to eliminate. So, prevention is better than cure. Take the expert’s advice to reverse the signs of ageing and get the flawless skin again.