How to get pregnant? | Treat Your PCOS Naturally In 6 Simple Steps
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common condition for female infertility. This is one of the most common fertility issues in women that make a woman childless forever. This problem is linked to hormonal imbalance of reproductive age in women. Infertility issues related to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) affects approximately five million women in U.S. It can wreak havoc in your hormones and there is no known treatment for it till now. So, this is the very complex issues among women. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is not only the health problem but it is accompanied by several health issues and many of them affect the fertility of women.
Symptoms of PCOS
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is present with
- Weight gain or Obesity
- Polycystic ovaries (multiple ovarian cysts that look like a strand of pearls)
- Elevated levels of androgens and
- Absent or irregular menstrual cycles
- Excessive facial and body hair growth
- Thinning hair or male-pattern baldness
- Pelvic pain
Above written symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) can be vary from one woman to another. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is an endocrine disorder and it is linked with increased risk of developing insulin resistance like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart diseases.
Natural treatment for PCOS
However, treatment of PCOS is very much important not in order to get pregnant only but it can lead you to many other deadly diseases. Anyway, there is no cure for PCOS yet but it can be controlled. Some most effective natural treatments are available which can help you to manage the symptoms and it can also help you reducing the complications along with better chances of getting pregnant or natural conception. Natural treatments for PCOS are given below, just have a look-
- Exercise- First and the most important natural treatment for any type of health issues is the better physical movement. Many women are not aware that regular exercise can help treat Polycystic ovary syndrome .You must have seen that when you are less active than normal, you develop many type of health issues like weight gain, diabetes, high blood pressure and many more. So, in order to achieve optimum success, you need to start exercise. It will help you to get rid of excess weight and you’ll feel active and energetic all day long. Walking is one of the best exercises for women with PCOS but you can also choose jogging, running, skipping rope, swimming, cycling and weight training to get relief from the PCOS. Exercise will also help reduce the testosterone and insulin levels too and you can get pregnant faster.
- Healthy and balanced diet- Eating healthy and balanced diet and low glycemic diet will help you to keep your body fit and healthy which can help you in quick recovery in PCOS. Do not eat unhealthy and sugary foods like caffeinated, fatty, fried, sugary, canned and preserved foods because these food items can aggravate the symptoms and it will take longer time for recovery from PCOS. Low glycemic diet will prevent from sudden increase of blood sugar level which is also a very important symptom of PCOS. Low glycemic diets ate vegetables, fruits, pulses, whole grains, oats etc.
- Drink lots of water- Water is highly recommended for those women who are suffering from PCOS. Water is considered to flush out the free radicals and other harmful organism that can cause hormonal imbalance which in turn causes PCOS. Women who are suffering from PCOS are suggested to drink at least 10 glass of water every day. You can include fruits and vegetables which are rich in water so that these fruits and vegetables can provide enough water to your body to ease off the symptoms of PCOS.
- Use cinnamon- It is considered as very effective natural treatment of PCOS. Researchers from Columbia University have found that cinnamon can help improve menstrual cycle in women and it will also curb sudden hunger pangs because of its high fiber content. Methods for using cinnamon for PCOS are as
- Use one teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a glass of hot water and drink it every day.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon powder to your dishes everyday
- Eat one tablespoon of cinnamon powder after every meal for best result
- You can take this wonderful herb in supplement also by consulting your doctor.
- Avoid alcohol- In order to get maximum benefits from all the above written natural tips; you’ll have to avoid alcohol completely. This sacrifice you have to make on the lifestyle front. Alcohol can cause dehydration and sudden hunger pangs in addition to preventing the liver from detoxifying harmful radicals that could lead to hormonal imbalances which can lead you to PCOS. If you are addicted by smoking you’ll have to quit smoking immediately because smoking can increase the androgen levels in the body and restrict ovulation.
- Vitamins- There is some vitamins like A, B, C and E along with minerals like zinc and calcium are very important source which can help you to manage with PCOS. Please note that these health supplements are not only useful in treating your PCOS condition but these will help you gain your overall health condition. Diet plays the key role in keeping you fit, healthy and improved fertility. So, if it is not so hard for you, stick to eating organic foods because it will help you treat PCOS naturally. Organic foods contain fewer amounts of pesticides and chemicals.
Infertility has become the epidemic problems and PCOS is one of the most common reasons for female infertility. Now a day’s natural treatment is considered as the safest way because it has no dangerous side effects. Natural treatment has their own impacts and it help you treating all type of health issues gradually. Infertility treatment in medical form is very much expensive and it also doesn’t guarantees for 100 percent positive result. So, natural treatment for your infertility issues is the best solution because it’s not at all expensive and it’s very effective in every manner. If you want step by step guide on how to get pregnant naturally if you have any type of infertility issues, please visit the official website.