How to get pregnant? Know the most important 9 causes of Infertility
Getting pregnant and having children is one of the most basic necessities of everyone’s life. Many couples first avoid the pregnancy for some years after starting their relationship but after passing some years they want to start their family. A family gets completed after the child birth. Many couples take the discussion of having children in order to improve their relationship with their partner because children make the bond stronger between partners. However, what is the priority of having children is the secondary thing but now the most important thing is how to get pregnant faster and naturally?
Many women are there in the world that gets pregnant immediately after deciding their family plan but millions of women are there who struggles for several years without getting pregnant. Health experts say that if a couple are trying to get pregnant and they are having regular and unprotected sex for a year, they may be infertile. Infertility can be occurring due to many reasons and it may be linked to male or female. It’s not truth that infertility occurs due to female only men can also be responsible for not able to conceive.
Causes of infertility
Infertility causes are many but some of them are listed below:-
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) – This is one of the most common types of infertility and it occurs in female partner. According to survey, this is the most important female infertility and approximately 25% of women are suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Before trying to get pregnant, it’s very hard to detect that woman is having Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Here are some symptoms which may indicate such as weight gain, acne, irregular menstrual periods and failure of ovulation. This type of infertility can be treated and it can be managed through the use of hormones which can help in trigger in ovulation and pregnancy can be possible.
- Endometriosis- This type of infertility occurs in women mainly when they are in their 30s and 40s. It has been found that 40% of women are suffering from It occurs when lining of uterus found outside of the uterus. The main reason behind endometriosis infertility is scarring and adhesions which causes the blockage. It stops the eggs being fertilized and if the egg is fertilize, it makes them unable to travel properly along the fallopian tubes. This type of infertility makes the ectopic pregnancy, which means fertilized egg implants itself somewhere other than in the uterine lining. If the endometriosis infertility is found, it can be treated by surgery. Symptoms of endometriosis infertility are pain while having sex, very painful menstrual cramps, heavy bleeding during period and unusual spotting.
- Ovulatory disorder– It has been found that about 40 percent of fertility issues with female are linked to ovulation. These problems can be irregular menstrual periods or failing of ovulation. This ovulatory disorders can be occurs in women due to many reasons such as excess weight loss, stress and tensions, thyroids problems and hormonal imbalance. This type of infertility treatment is dependent on the cause of this issue.
- Uterine factors- This infertility issues is linked to uterus of the woman. After getting checked up this fertility issues, doctors can treat it as a specific way.
- Miscarriages- Infertility is not only makes woman unable to conceive. Sometimes woman gets pregnant but she fails to continue it till nine months to deliver her baby. Many women get the pregnant after some efforts but she goes through miscarriage. It’s a very unbearable pain of miscarriages but it’s more painful when couple struggled a lot to conceive but they went thorough miscarriages after two or three months of pregnancy. Health experts say that miscarriages happen due to genetic defects in fetus and sometime sometimes it can occur because of uterus or cervix problems. So, if you are one of those couple who tried a lot for getting pregnant and when you conceived you went through miscarriage. It can be a warning sign of issues with your fertility. Consult your doctor immediately to prevent future miscarriage.
- Premature ovarian failure (POF) – This type of infertility is very upsetting that you go through the menopause or you stop menstruating at the very early age even before 40. Experts say that this premature ovarian failure (POF) can be caused by defects from before the birth. Defects before the birth in women like a chromosomal abnormality. This abnormality results in defective ovaries which makes a woman ovary resistant to her body’s natural hormones when she is in her 20s and 30s. Premature ovarian failure (POF) can arise if woman has gone through chemotherapy, radiation or pelvic surgery. Sometimes it has been found linked with family history. In this case some women experiences intermittent ovarian failure means women stops menstruating for several months and again she starts menstruating but for very short time. The treatment of premature ovarian failure (POF) is difficult. Couples suffering from premature ovarian failure (POF) may go for the IVF option with the donor eggs that could be fertilized with male sperm.
- Luteal Phase Defect (LPD) – This infertility can be occurring by two things and both are involved in body’s progesterone development. The first reason of Luteal Phase Defect (LPD) is linked to ovary that not secreting enough progesterone and second is linked to endometrial that is not responding to the progesterone stimulation.
- Male infertility- 40 percent of infertility caused by male. Many mens are also responsible for not able to conceive. Male infertility can occur due to blockage in their reproductive tract, producing sperm, ejaculating or low sperm count. The treatment of male infertility could be surgery or hormonal pills which can help to improve the chances of getting pregnant.
- Unexplained- This type of infertility is being known as unexplained because problem in conceiving doesn’t show any problem in any part of the reproductive system. Tests which are available these days are not able to find the exact problem in reproductive system.
However, infertility can be treated if will never give up your hope. Just try to find out your infertility cause and start treating it from right now. For more information about how to get pregnant naturally, please visit the official website.