Getting Pregnant | How Infertility Occurs? | Causes | Treatment
Getting pregnant is a very big commitment that every couple has to take once in a lifetime to make their family complete. As we all know that getting pregnant is a complete natural process and it happens very easily when couples decide to start their family. But this natural process becomes the most difficult task for some couples. According to a recent survey, it has been found that around one out of six couples are suffering from the inability to conceive naturally. Health experts say that if a couple is not able to get pregnant naturally after one year of regular and unprotected sex, is defined as infertility. There are several factors which can affect the fertility system of men and women and infertility can occur. Experts say that the cause is unknown for approximately one fifth of infertility cases. In other hand men and women are equally responsible for causing inability to conceive their own child naturally. Sometimes, when couple is not getting pregnant and the factors will be associated with combination of both men and women. As men and women are equally involved in reproduction and if they get any type of problem in conception, it is advised to visit the clinic together.
Factors for female infertility
- Lifestyle- This is one of the main cause of not getting pregnant naturally after doing several efforts among women. When a woman crosses her age 35, her fertility starts to get reduce. Weight is also a very important factor for affecting a women’s fertility. Being over-weight or underweight can affect the ovulation and fertilization reduced. Alcohol and drugs abuse, sexually transmitted infection (STIs) can also affect the reproductive system in both men and women.
- Ovulation- This is one of the most common factors for leading a woman to the pain of infertility. Ovulation problem which is mainly known as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) makes a woman to ovulate irregularly or not ovulate at all. Women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome problem often experiences irregular periods or no periods at all. Women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome can be treated with fertility drugs in order to stimulate the ovulation. In many cases, if the medication will not shows any effect on their ovulation, they have to go for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) process in order to get pregnant.
- Early menopause- If a woman stops having periods before the age of 40, this is also a sign of infertility. In this situation if a couple want to have their own child, they have to go thorough In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedure with donor eggs. So, if women have the family history of early menopause, she should be on the high alert.
- Pelvic issues- This condition includes anything which can damage the fallopian tube, ovaries or womb. Women who have pelvic problem may suffer from endometriosis, STIs such as Chlamydia or gonorrhea, ectopic pregnancies, fibroids, ovarian cysts and repeated surgery.
Factors of male infertility
- Lifestyle- This is the first and the most common factor for male infertility. Generally, many men are used to Smoking, steroids or testosterone injections as well as recreational drugs such cannabis. All these habits play a major role to affect a man’s fertility.
- Testicular injury- When a man gets a serious injury in his testicles, he is on the high risk of developing infertility. Injury and surgery like surgical intervention for undescended testes in childhood can also cause the problems in making a woman pregnant. STIs or a testicular infection such as Chlamydia or mumps affects the testes which can result in male infertility.
- Low sperm count- As you must know that this is one of the most common causes of male infertility. Many men are there who are suffering from the guilt of inability to conceive their own child has the most common problem of low sperm count but some men are there who have no sperm at all. In this type of condition a testicular biopsy where sperm is surgically removed from the testes can be performed.
- Sexual dysfunction- This condition include erectile difficulties. Erectile difficulties can also cause infertility in men.
So, here you have got the huge information about the factors which makes a man and woman unable to conceive their own child and how this condition occurs among men and women. So, before starting your family, you should be aware of your health, lifestyle and the symptoms if you have any and then take a smart discussion. Many couples are there who try to get pregnant naturally for such a long time without knowing the exact reason of their inability. Health experts advised to encourages the men to improve their lifestyle and they should consider taking some vitamins if they are not getting the proper vitamins from their diet. According to world famous health experts says that if men and women are suffering from any type of infertility issues, they should first consider the natural and holistic approaches. As it is always proven and it has no side effects. However, in majority, people often go for IVF procedure if they have significant sperm problem.
This is a kind of condition when a couple is not able to get pregnant naturally and their physician is not able to trace the exact reason of their inability to conceive. After doing several test and check up, doctor or health expert couldn’t find the reason which is making them childless after doing all the efforts. In this condition couples are advised to keep trying for a little longer time to get pregnant naturally and if they don’t get success, they are recommended to take next step as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or IVF.
However, treating all type of infertility or inability to conceive can be solved if the couple will follow the step by step methods suggested by expert. Natural and holistic approach to get pregnant is clinically proven and it helps million of women to reverse their inability and get pregnant under two months without any side effects. So, if you are also one of them who have tired of trying several methods without success, you need to go for natural and holistic approach that will help you get pregnant in just 60 days. If you want more information, please visit the official website.