Belly fat is just like a curse which affects almost everybody, either a man or a woman. A man gets a bigger and rounder belly after getting obsessed with professional life where he has to deal with everyday stress, late night work and unhealthy junk foods. A woman gets a bigger waist size after delivering one or two children. Both men and women always want to have a flat belly like their young age but now they are not able to get it back. After getting trapped in the personal and professional life, no one could get the extra time to go to gym and do some exercise for the goodness of their health.
Belly fat means white fat expand in your abdominal area nestling deep among your organs, which sets you up for some serious type of health issues. These white fat cells are known as visceral fat. This visceral fat churns out stress hormones like cortisol and inflammatory substances called cytokines that affect the body’s production of insulin. After getting affected by body’s production of insulin, you are more likely to getting affected by type 2 diabetes and heart diseases. So, if you are not willing to take your health risk, you need to follow our proven ways which may help you cut your stubborn belly fat.
Proven ways for belly fat
- Keep moving- There is a truth that visceral fat can be easily removed by aerobics exercise like running, biking or swimming. Basically all those exercises which get your heart beat up. According to a recent study, it has been found that jogging is equivalent of 12 miles a week is enough to melt belly fat.
- Focus on your protein consumption- As we all know that protein is very much important for a slimmer body. Louis Aronne, M.D., director of the obesity clinic at Cornell University explains that why proteins play the major role on your plate because our body starts to produce more insulin as we age, since your muscle and fat cells isn’t responding to it properly. As insulin promotes fat storage especially around your belly and belly becomes bigger and rounder. Eating protein on high level may help you against insulin resistance. According to a past study, obese women who followed a diet for eight weeks that was roughly 30 percent protein, 40 percent carbs, and 30 percent fat were more likely for fat loss which included visceral pudge too than those women who stuck to a plan that was 16 percent protein, 55 percent carbs, and 26 percent fat.
- Use vinegar- According to a 2009 Japanese study, obese or overweight people who consumed a tablespoon or two of vinegar daily for eight weeks showed significant decreases in body fat, particularly visceral fat. Pamela Peeke, M.D., professor of medicine at the University of Maryland, author of “Fight Fat After 40” explains that acetic acid in the vinegar produces proteins that burn up fat.
- Drink green tea or coffee- People who are on the plan on moderate exercise, should stock up on the green tea. As it contains antioxidants which are known as catechins are more likely to lose fat especially abdominal fat while exercising than those people who don’t drink green tea. According to a study, it has been found that the daily dose at 625 mg is the equivalent of two or three eight-ounce cups of green tea. If you want to lose belly fat faster and naturally, you can also use green coffee in the form of capsules, powder and a natural bean.
The Green Coffee Weight Loss Program is combined with an exciting new breakthrough ingredient that comes with a complete online comprehensive diet and weight loss program to help you lose belly fat. It is combined with a sensible food program, exercise routine, and drinking plenty of water. The program will help you to regain your slim body easier and faster. For more information, please visit the official website.
Read more about:-
Breast Enlargement | 5 Foods to increase your breast size naturally
Post pregnancy weight loss | 5 Easy steps to lose weight faster and naturally
Infertility has become the most rising problem for today’s generation. It is a worldwide issues and it affects almost 15 percent of couples. Male factor is also responsible for raising the number of infertility issues in women. If a woman is not able to get pregnant after one year of regular and unprotected sex, it doesn’t mean that all the faults belong to that woman only. According to a survey, male factors account for 20 to 70 percent for making a woman not able to conceive naturally.
A new study suggests that frequent smoking pot can take its toll on your sperm now as marijuana receptor might actually hold the key to new fertility treatment for men. In the research of treatment for male infertility, scientists showed a cannabinoid receptor that is called as CB2. It helps to regulate the creation of sperm. Not only evidence showed that marijuana can disrupt fertility in males, but it also suggests a therapeutic strategy for treating male infertility. A researcher Paola Grimaldi from the University of Rome Tor Vergata said that the main focus of this study to improve all the possibilities to treat infertility because now it has taken a wider place in the world and millions of families are getting affected by it.
Infertility treatment researcher Paola Grimaldi and colleagues from the University of Rome treated three groups of mice with different agents for 14 to 21 days. The first group of mice was treated with a specific activator of the CB2 receptor. The second group of mice was treated with a specific inhibitor of the CB2 receptor and the third group of mice was treated with only a saline solution and served as the control group. After completion of 21 days of treatment, three groups showed the result as the first group, who was treated with the CB2 activator, showed an acceleration of spermatogenesis and the second group, who was treated with a specific inhibitor of the CB2 receptor, displayed a slower rate of the process. However, it means it has been suggested that a tight balance of CB2 activation is required for the proper progression of spermatogenesis. Scientists says that the normal beneficial effects of endogenous cannabinoids on spermatogenesis can be stimulated further by a chemical mimic that is an agonist and it is a potentially promising new idea for treating male infertility.
So, if you are one of them who are looking for the ways to treat your inability to start your family, you can also get updated with our regular news on the treatment of infertility in men and women. But I always suggest that before grabbing any expensive and medical term of treatment of your infertility, you should first go for natural process. Natural and holistic approaches are proven for centuries and it helped thousands of men and women to beat their all types of infertility. It provides step by step guide to treat all type of infertility in men and women and get pregnant in just 8 weeks. This is not expensive at all and it has no side effects as compared to fertility treatments. So, to treat your fertility in the first place, natural and holistic ways are the best. For more information, please visit the official website.
Obesity or over weight is the main reason behind several deadly diseases. Now a days, lifestyle has completely changed and that is the only reason which makes today’s generation people overweight or obese. Weight loss demands a lot of hard work and very strict discipline especially for overweight or obese people. According to a new study, health experts says that losing as little as five per cent of body weight for obese or over weight men and women can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and coronary heart diseases. The main guideline of this recent study focuses on losing weight up to five to ten per cent of their body weight. Dr. Samuel Klein of Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri and senior author said that weight loss up to five percent is the most reasonable goal for obese men and women. According to Klein, for many people hearing about weight loss goal up to five to ten percent makes them assume they should shoot for ten percent and are disappointed when they fail. He add that people who comes under obese or over weight should focus to lose weight up to five percent when you do it, you will keep it off, that’s quite a good achievement.
Weight loss researchers have randomly assigned 40 adults who were obese to either weight maintenance or diet induced weight loss. According to this study, of the 20 people in the weight loss group, 19 members achieved five per cent weight loss goal in which 9 member subsequently achieved additional target of losing weight up to 10 and 15 percent weight loss. People who were assigned under weight loss group, their average weight was 106 kilogram or 234 pounds but after losing weight up to five per cent, their average weight was 100.8 kilogram or 222 pounds. Researchers kept checking their metabolic health, diabetes risk and heart diseases risk factors in the weight maintenance group after six months and in the weight loss group after losing weight up to 5 percent of their body weight at about four months, weight loss up to 11 percent at about six months and losing weight up to 16 percent at about 11 months. Researchers found that people who lost body weight up to 5 percent had reduced overall fat mass, better and improved sensitivity of their liver and muscles to the effects of the hormonal insulin and improvement in function of the insulin producing beta cells in the pancreas.
Weight loss researchers reported in Cell Metabolism that more weight loss further improved these factors. According to Klein, this is big news for people who are suffering from obesity or over weight and they think that a small amount of weight loss will never benefit them. He says that only losing weight up to 5 percent will improve the function of multiple organs simultaneously. He adds that it’s very exciting to that people are getting metabolic benefit by only weight loss up to 5 per cent and there may even be some benefits of losing weight as little as 2 to 3 per cent. Klein clarified that people who were the participants of weight loss group did not have diabetes but metabolic changes for people with diabetes may not be the same according to this study. This study did not focus on hard end points like heart attack or diagnosis of type 2 diabetes. This study only focused on the risk factors of diseases which generally occur due to overweight or obesity.
Weight loss researcher Klein said that many people get weight loss success from lifestyle modifications like eating healthy and balanced diet, reduced portion sizes and they pay extra attention on time of eating. Dr. Herbert Tilg of The Medical University of Innsbruck in Austria who was not part of this new study said that many studies focus on health benefits of losing weight up to 7 percent or above and they often include the weight loss surgery like bariatric surgery. Tilg said that losing weight up to 5 percent is achievable goal and it can be possible without surgery. In order to get faster result, you can combine diet and exercise for better weight maintenance. If you want more information about how to lose weight naturally in just 3 weeks without any side effects, please visit the official website to seek expert advice.
Weight loss after delivery of baby is the first and most important task for new mom. As we get pregnant, family members, friends and doctors all advised to focus on your diet. A woman can eat everything but nutritious during pregnancy and her family and friends doesn’t decline it. So, the point is that during pregnancy, women generally eat and taking plenty of rest without any hard works because it’s recommended for her and baby. But after delivery of baby those pounds that you got during pregnancy becomes the first barrier in making you look like a not so attractive woman. As you must heard that a woman can never get pre pregnancy look and body after having children but I tell you that if you are willing to get back your pre pregnancy look and body then definitely you will get it. You receive lots of tips and advice on how to lose post pregnancy weight from your family member, friends, relatives, paper and magazines and now a day’s internet. I don’t claim that those tips and advice are fully ignorant but before getting any conclusion, you should know fact about the most popular myths which is especially made for weight loss.
Facts about popular myths of weight loss
Weight loss resolution is the most popular resolution among people who are generally over weight and obese. So, before hitting the gym or buying any diet book which will help you in losing weight faster, I will suggest you to just have a look on the popular myths about weight loss.
- Calories in V/S calories out- As we all know that if a person want to lose weight, he/she must have to be vigilant about the calories in and calories out. According to a recent study which was published in 2015 revealed that if a person is taking in identical calories everyday will be approximately ten percent heavier today than 30 years ago. Health researchers says that now a day’s people’s life is full of stress, tension, lack of sleep, environmental toxins and highly processed foods with no added fiber make the weight loss very difficult and hard. This type of modern lifestyle factors are most popular list of making people overweight or obese with several other health issues. So, if you want to lose weight or post pregnancy weight but you’ll have to develop a good sleeping habit, stress management and full of nutrients diet.
- Avoid using scale everyday- When you seek help or tips in order to lose weight, you must be require to avoid using scale every day. You can weigh yourself weekly or after an interval. This is the most popular recommendation of weight loss that don’t weight yourself every day. According to expert using scale everyday may which usually shows the water weight of the body may deflate your self esteem. But according to research in 2014, people who used scale everyday lost the most weight than those who used the scale weekly once. According to 2014 research it has been found that weighing everyday helps to maintain weight after losing weight and it helps in losing weight on double pace and motivation. So, in order to stay on your motivation for weight loss or maintain your perfect weight, weigh yourself every day.
- Water helps to flush out the fats- You must have seen that people generally develop the misconception that drinking water helps to flush out the fat from the body but unfortunately it’s not true. Water is not a magic drink which will burn your body fat but drinking appropriate amount of water may help with your weight loss efforts. According to a report that people who drunk at least 2 cups of water just 30 minutes before lost up to five pounds more weight than those who did not drink water before meal. So, here is a fact that water helps to fill up your stomach and you eat less during meal time. They also say that water helps to increase the ability of burning calories and improves your metabolism. Many people often get confused thirst with hunger. They grab the food item instead of drinking and it also makes them over weight. If you drink water before your meal then it will certainly not harm you in any way in fact it will fulfill your daily requirement of water in your body with a little weight loss.
- Count the number of calories intake not consumption time- Many people thinks that in order to lose weight faster, counting the number of calories are more important than the consumption time of calories. How much calories you eat in a day is important not when you eat. Health expert says that consumption times of calories are also very important in losing weight faster. According to research, meal time is strongly connected with body weight of the people. It has been found that eating a large portion of meal late in the day may disrupt the circadian clock which can lead you to overweight or obesity. So, if you want to lose weight faster and improve your metabolism, you should eat the recommended number of calories maximum in the early day time and fewer in the night.
- Weight loss by working out in the gym- Do not develop any type of misconception that you can achieve your weight loss goal by just working out in the gym. Without proper diet workouts will be ineffective. Health experts says that people are losing more weight who followed the proper diet with full of nutrients and workouts in the gym than those who just focused on workouts.
Weight loss with exercise is always a trend but if you want to make your weight loss resolution more successful, you have to pay attention on your diet too. As you must know that exercise helps to burn calories and it also helps in eliminating the stress and tension which generally causes low self esteem and lack of sleep. So, exercise will protect you from chronic stress and lack of sleep and your proper diet will provide your body all the nutrition which will boost your metabolism. If you want to know how to lose weight fast and naturally without any side effects, visit the official website.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!