Anti-ageing Treatment | 5 Proven ways to reduce wrinkles naturally
Anti-ageing treatment is on the high demand and now everywoman wants to look younger and beautiful than their real age. Wrinkles and fine lines are first signs of ageing which reveals your real age. Wrinkles appear as part of the natural ageing process. It appears when the collagen and elastic in the connective tissue of the skin become weak and break down due to changes in fibroblasts that produce collagen and elastic. Some women gets premature or excess wrinkles which generally occurs due to factors like too much exposure to sunlight or harsh environments, smoking, use of certain drugs, excessive stress, sudden weight loss, loss of vitamin E, and genetic predisposition. Expert says that excessive consumption of fast food can also be reasons behind wrinkles. Some people avoid looking in the mirror when wrinkles start to multiply as they age.
Wrinkles are caused by thin, sagging skin and they particularly appear on the face, neck, backs of hands, and tops of forearms. So, instead of trying to avoid wrinkles with expensive treatment and medical procedure, you must try these natural remedies which are proven to reduce wrinkles naturally. These natural remedies will help you lift your wrinkles right from the skin easily.
- Apply egg white– Whip up one or two egg whites in a small bowl. Massage it over your face and affected areas and allow it dry for at least 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and let the natural B vitamins and rich Vitamin E work their rejuvenating magic.
- Olive oil- Natural olive oil is very effective for soft and supple skin. Before bedtime take some drops on your palm and massage on your face gently and rinse with soft towel. You’ll wake up in the morning with soft and healthy looking skin.
- Oil massage- In order to reduce the wrinkles; massage your face with oils of your choice like sesame, olive, castor, coconut, vitamin E oil and others. I recommend to use oils at night as it helps completely moisturizes your face all throughout the night. Wash off in the morning and get healthy looking skin all again.
- Sleep on your back- Sleeping position is also very important for causing wrinkles on your face. As it is found that sleeping on your side or stomach, may cause impression of wrinkles on your face. Make sure you sleep on your back to keep your neck, body and spine in alignment.
- Be stress free- Stress is one of the most important causes of wrinkles, dark circles and much other type of skin issues. So, put aside all your worries and take the every aspect of life positively with great joy and fun. Often take the deep breathes. Talk to you in mirror, watch greenery, plants, blue sky, waters and do some exercise.
However, when you get creases over your cloth, you can remove it by ironing it but when you get creases over your face; it becomes permanent and takes the form of wrinkles. Anyway, above written tips are quite effective and easy to follow in order to get your healthy and younger looking skin without wrinkles.
Read more about:-