Getting Pregnant | Quick And Easy Tips To Avoid Birth Defects
Getting pregnant is the most natural instinct in this world and when you are on this path; you need to take extra care of your health. Many women face many health problems during her first trimester and many women don’t face any problem. So if you are the lucky one who has no health issue in your first trimester or you are suffering from morning sickness and many more problems… in both the cases you need to take care of your health and your unborn baby too during pregnancy. So now, if you do not have any problem then you can start keeping fit and healthy from beginning of the pregnancy and if you are suffering from any health issue then you may start from your second trimester. Now I will let you know that how to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy?
• Food- Food is the most important thing in the pregnancy. You have to take care of your eating habits. It is called that seafood is the greatest source of protein and energy during pregnancy if you can pick them correctly. Eating fruits, vegetables and pulses, dairy products and green vegetables are also very important in pregnancy.
• Exercise- To keep you fit and healthy you should also have to take care of your exercise routine. You can do some pregnancy yoga, morning and evening walk and many more which are beneficial for pregnancy.
• Drinks- During pregnancy you need to drink plenty of water. Drink 8 to 10 glass of water and 2 to 3 glass of milk and juices. Drinking water and juices will provide sufficient amount of fluid in your body which can help in movement of baby under the womb. Drinking water and juices throughout the day will keep you hydrated and active and drinking milk will increase your bone strength.
• Rest- Yes; you must have known that taking rest is one of most important routine during and after pregnancy. During pregnancy taking proper rest will provide a better opportunity for the development of your unborn baby and your baby can observe sufficient nutrition from you.
However, above you have learnt that the things to do which can help you in keeping you fit and healthy during your pregnancy. Many women think that giving attention towards fitness during pregnancy is only waste of time and energy because women will gain weight anyway but it’s not true. Yes; women are gaining weight during pregnancy but keeping fit and healthy during pregnancy is beneficial for your health and for your child’s health too. It helps in proper development of your baby and protects you against birth defects, miscarriages, low birth weight and many more reasons. Many women gains excess weight during pregnancy, many gets affected by diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure, stress and depression and some more dangerous health issues which is not in favor of mother’s health along with unborn baby’s health. Although, giving extra care towards health and fitness can save you from many dangerous health issues and you can enjoy your journey of pregnancy happily and stress free. We all know that during pregnancy, you have to take proper meal on the time and avoid eating those things which can damage the development of your baby. Here are some foods and beverages that you need to avoid during pregnancy for the sake of your unborn child. Here are more tips which will indicate what you are not supposed to eat during your pregnancy?
Foods and Beverages to Avoid During Pregnancy
• Foods with high mercury- The most important to avoid is seafood. These foods contain too much mercury, which can harm your baby’s developing nervous system. Seafood which has high level of mercury is swordfish, shark, king mackerel and tile fish.
• Alcohol- It can be very dangerous for your unborn child because it can damage your baby’s tiny developing organs including brain. It can also lead to a whole host of disorders called Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders. So, be safe and eliminate all use of alcohol while you are pregnant.
• Raw Fish and Under-cooked Meats- during pregnancy, it’s recommended to avoid all raw fish or shellfish and undercooked meats.
• Unpasteurized Cheese- During pregnancy you’ll have to avoid unpasteurized cheese such as brie, feta and blue cheese. These cheeses are more inclined to allow growth of bacteria called as listeria. If you’ll get infected with listeria which is called listeriosis then illness can cause serious health issues of your baby.
• Caffeine– During pregnancy, you always feel extra tired and fatigued. Caffeine can increase the level of tiredness and fatigue. Reducing the amount of coffee less than 200mg a day will be good for you.
Anyway, now you are fully aware of what you need to do and what you need to eat and what you need to avoid during your pregnancy. Just keep checking your food before eating and enjoy the journey of conception. Getting pregnant is the most beautiful feeling in this world but all women are not so lucky. They don’t get pregnant very easily. Millions of women are infertile and they are just hoping that there will be a day when miracle will happen and she can get pregnant. Now a day’s male and female infertility both are on the rise globally. People suffering from infertility are ready to do all the possible efforts in order to get pregnant so that they can start their family. According to a recent survey, it has been found that billions of dollars are being spended on the infertility treatment. There are so many causes for infertility in men and women such as PCOS, late decision, excess use of contraceptive pills, pollution, stress full lifestyle and many more. If you are one of them who are trying to get pregnant but not getting success, please refer an expert advice which can help you in finding the exact reason of your inability to conceive. Many couple tries for some months and they directly approach to medical advice. It’s o.k. to get medical advice but spending your hard earned money on fertility treatment which can be solved naturally without spending a single penny. Many infertility issues should be solved by medical expert but many issues are also there which doesn’t require any medical terms. If you are not getting pregnant naturally after trying for several months, take an expert advice which can help you to get pregnant faster and naturally without any horrible side effects which you can face through infertility treatment.